Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
776 Macewen Dr, Osprey
This Toll Brothers built 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath home is beautiful inside & out. Situated on the 14th hole of the Eagle Course, and professionally landscaped, the lot appeal is beyond compare. Enchanted from the outside, you will not be disappointed when you step through the pretty new double front doors into this large & well appointed home. Soaring ceilings, marble & wood floors, tray ceilings all add to the elegance of this special home. The open split floor plan provides room & privacy for residents & their guests. If you love to entertain this is the house for you. There is an open, center island kitchen with breakfast bar, separate breakfast nook, formal dining room, expanded built-in bar and, if you want to take the party outside, a covered summer kitchen, resurfaced with stone & granite in the huge lanai. Everything you need to live the ultimate country club lifestyle is here; impact windows & doors, enormous master closets with glass shelves, two offices with built-ins, fireplace, a custom pool & hot tub with stone work & private back exposure. All this within a short walk to The Oaks Clubhouse. Enjoy dining at one of three outstanding restaurants, play a round of golf on one of the two championship courses, or tennis on one of the 12 HAR-TRU courts. You can swim, workout in the state-of-the-art fitness center, or choose to partake in the numerous social events offered. The Oaks is an Emerald Club, and a 2019-2020 Platinum Club of America. Membership is available and required.
- MLS® #A4434079
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,596
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Security, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Community, Pool
- ParkingCircular Driveway
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Golf Course Frontage, Street Paved, Golf Course View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Vinyl
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market120
- Address776 Macewen Dr
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorCarpet, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 4:45pm EDT.