Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7553 Harrington Ln, Bradenton
Indulge in the ideal balance of everyday living and entertaining in this lovely custom-built residence, superbly positioned on water frontage for spectacular lake and preserve views. Delightful attention to detail marries exquisitely with spaces to suit every occasion, from the formal living and dining rooms that beg to host memorable celebrations, to the family room, deluxe chef’s kitchen and casual breakfast area for leisurely water-view brunches. Sunlight filters in through sliding glass doors that open to the pool terrace, where sunset views enrich late afternoon reading. The gourmet kitchen is equipped with natural gas cooktop, new stainless appliances, breakfast bar, and large walk-in pantry. Private spaces shift the spirit from lively to intimate, including the sumptuous master suite with sitting area, two large walk-in closets, and a door to the pool area. The outdoors are an essential part of Florida living, and this residence truly excels in offering a resort-like experience, whether lounging on the lakefront terrace or luxuriating in the heated pool. Further enhancing this life of luxury is a new hot water heater, newer A/C, hurricane shutters, and a three-car oversized garage. The Sanctuary in River Club enjoys supreme proximity to Lakewood Ranch Main Street, University Parkway, UTC, Nathan Benderson Park, I-75, the beach and more.
- MLS® #A4434088
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,803
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Pool, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market42
- Address7553 Harrington Ln
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Club South Subphase Va
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 12:30pm EDT.