Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1656 9th St, Sarasota
ACCEPTING BACK-UP CONTRACTS. This beautiful newer Spanish/Mediterranean home with about 2000 sq ft is located downtown in Gillespie Park, one of Sarasota’s hottest up-and-coming neighborhoods. This beautiful former model two-story home has great curb appeal and with it’s mixed residential/commercial friendly Downtown Neighborhood (DTN) Zoning, it gives you the ability to live and work at the same location. The downstairs open floor plan with high ceilings and crown moldings combines the entry, living room, dining room and kitchen, including a half bath giving it a loft like feeling. Plenty of windows give the living area a light and bright atmosphere. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and two bathrooms with high ceilings throughout. The spacious master bedroom suite has 11 windows, six of them in the master bath allowing you to bathe in the sunlight. This home had a new A/C unit installed in July 2018 and a new tankless water heater in October 2018. Because of its close proximity to the pulse of downtown Sarasota, Gillespie Park is exploding with development. This 10 acre park with a lake and walking paths has three tennis courts, a basketball court and a new dog park and a playground for kids. With only a short drive to St Armands Circle and Lido Beach, this family home is just minutes away from all that Sarasota has to offer.
- MLS® #A4434104
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,998
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, NaturalGas Available
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Off Street, On Street
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View
- ExteriorStucco, Tilt up Walls
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market8
- Address1656 9th St
- SubdivisionPetroutsa Brothers Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Non Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryAlta Vista
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 9:45pm EDT.