Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6508 Westward Pl, University Park
This 3 bedroom 2 bath plus a den home features a spacious great room floor plan with high ceilings, light ceramic tile flooring and an open and freshly painted interior overlooking your own private screened pool with a covered patio area. The expansive master bedroom suite provides a sitting area with view of the pool, two walk in closets and master bath with two vanity sinks, large shower enclosure plus a separate tub and a water closet. All bedroom and den areas are freshly carpeted. The open concept kitchen features natural wood cabinet, pantry, solid surface countertops and a breakfast bar. Other features include a paver brick drive to the two car garage and long lasting tile roof. The Mote Ranch HOA is only $50 per month with no CDD fees and includes a community swimming pool, playground, fishing dock and kayak launch on the Braden River. Conveniently located minutes from the UTC Mall shopping, I-75 access and the Sarasota airport.
- MLS® #A4434154
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,162
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesRecreation Building, Association Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Park, Playground, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewGarden View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market112
- Address6508 Westward Pl
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/University Park
- SubdivisionMote Ranch Phase Iv-c
- CityUniversity Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34201
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Christopher Wormwood Re Broker
Listing information courtesy of Christopher Wormwood Re Broker.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 2:45pm EDT.