Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1221 Hillview Dr, Sarasota
On Sarasota’s shoreline and most desired address within Harbor Acres, discover unequivocal excellence – whether building new or enjoying the current and impeccably updated residence. Surrounded by undeniably the area’s most luxurious homes and as close as you can be to downtown while still enjoying the champagne-hued city lights and cinematic views of Bird Key, this breathtaking 160’ of waterfront setting offers a cornucopia of lush foliage and opportunities for effortless indoor-outdoor entertaining. The residence was completely renovated in 1992 with regular updates since then and is meticulously maintained. Featured is a Ray Routh cook’s kitchen and adjacent breakfast room, volume ceilings, a 2nd floor master retreat with an expansive loft office, a fabulous bath and large walk in closet, a 1st level media room or alternate master suite, 2 guest bedrooms and a frequented screened terrace where the views just don’t get any better. Upgrades include impact rated windows and an Insteon smart home control center. Sublime vistas are at every turn through pocket glass sliders to an ever popular screened lanai and expansive paver pool terrace. Views through Big Pass to the Gulf of Mexico, and of Ringling Bridge and downtown are enjoyed from the most rooms in the home. Multiple garages for ample storage and facilities for up to 6 of your automotive toys. Brilliantly maintained by the home’s owner of 30 years and beloved local builder, this rare offering truly represents the best that Sarasota has to offer.
- MLS® #A4434317
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,187
- Year Built1954
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Split Garage, Tandem, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewCity View, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, In Ground, Lighting, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stone, Stucco, Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Bamboo, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market87
- Address1221 Hillview Dr
- SubdivisionHarbor Acres
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned, Exhaust Fans
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 3:29am EDT.