Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6460 Mourning Dove Dr #304, Bradenton
MOTIVATED SELLER - SAYS ALL OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED! ! AMAZING Sarasota Bay views as far as the eye can see! Located in the "Vistas," this beautifully upgraded condo definitely lives up to expectations w/ panoramic water views of Sarasota Bay & Intracoastal shimmering from downtown Sarasota skyline & Ringling causeway to Longboat Key! Spacious w/ a lovely, opened up kitchen remodeled w/ light toned wood cabinetry, solid surface counters & breakfast bar. Delightful, glass enclosed & tiled Florida room adds great additional flow of living area where bird watching & spotting rolling dolphins will provide continual smiles! Magnificent sunsets to enjoy! Master bedroom is also bayside. Both BR's have excellent walk-in California style closets. Baths updated. Boutique sized, atrium building wrapped in a tropical oasis where you feel like you are living in the Bahamas yet able to partake of all conveniences. Just 5 mins. to IMG Golf & Country Club for a round of golf or if you prefer tennis at the UTA courts. Renown beaches w/in approx. 20 mins, & just as close to the cultural life & hub of downtown Sarasota. Wonderful condo w/ mesmerizing views. Not age restricted & accepts larger dog. Lushly landscaped pool area. Covered parking. Convenient under building storage for your kayak & fun on the Bay! Investor alert, tenant in place so opportunity for price appreciation protection to buy now & have income. Association waives 2 yr wait to rent rule only for this unit if renew lease w/ current tenant. If wish to occupy, need 30 to 60 day notice
- MLS® #A4434358
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,570
- Year Built1981
- StyleContemporary, Elevated
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesCable, Pool, Deed Restricted, Water Access, Waterfront, Elevators, Maintenance, Spa/Hot Tub, Storage, Golf, Buyer Approval Required, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Golf Community, Maintenance Free
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewFlood Zone, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
- Address6460 Mourning Dove Dr #304
- SubdivisionVistas At Wild Oak Bay Iv The
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories5
- StoriesOne Story, Mid Rise, Elevated, Mid-rise
- Days on Market398
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 12:45am EDT.