Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7811 E 52nd Terrace, Bradenton
Welcome home to this beautiful gated Creekwood community. This well-appointed town home features 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and is walking distance to community pool, Publix, Starbucks and much more! Enjoy the ample amount of natural light that flows effortlessly through the glass sliders into the open living and dining areas. The Kitchen area features granite counter tops, extra cabinet storage, stainless appliances and a walk-in pantry. A substantially large master en suite offering walk-in closet, dual sinks and oversized tiled shower. Two more well sized bedrooms are ideal for guest or office space. Interior laundry room is conveniently located to bedrooms. The Creekwood community has NO CDD FEES and affordable HOA with community pool. A short drive to local area beaches and great access to I-75. Come view this luxury town home today!
- MLS® #A4434622
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,873
- Year Built2015
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community, Pool
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market144
- Address7811 E 52nd Terrace
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCreekwood Townhomes
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, In Wall Pest System, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Re/max Platinum Realty
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Platinum Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 10:30am EDT.