Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7153 Hawks Harbor Cir, Bradenton
Welcome to Southern charm in an impressive custom-built home! As you ascend the brick steps to the front porch, you’ll be greeted by the aroma of gardenias and the majestic magnolias that frame the entrance. Open the door to traditional elegance with designer details of hardwood floors, crown molding, 5 ¼” baseboards, plantation shutters, glass door knobs, formal living and dining space. Wood burning/gas fireplaces add to the ambiance in the living room and master bedroom. The true gourmet kitchen is the heart of the home and boasts a 6-burner, double oven Dacor gas range and hood, pot filler, prep sink, wood cabinets, SS appliances, granite counters, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry. The 2nd level living space also offers a private en-suite guest room. Take the stairs to the 3rd level where you’ll find the master retreat with double walk-in closets, bath w/jetted tub, shower and dual vanities, 3rd & 4th en-suite bedrooms, and bonus space. French doors beckon you to the back patio that overlooks a peaceful lakefront setting. A fenced backyard and spacious covered deck are perfect for hosting BBQ’s and pool parties in the over-sized pool. The 1st level has tandem parking for 3 cars and ample additional storage space for all your toys. This home also offers a separate dock with a 12,000 lb lift in the neighborhood marina with direct access to Sarasota Bay. Hawks Harbor is a gated enclave of 54 homes convenient to Sarasota-Bradenton Airport, downtown Sarasota, IMG Academy and a short drive to gulf beaches.
- MLS® #A4434661
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,587
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, NaturalGas Available
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Tandem
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Sidewalk, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Cement Siding, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market136
- Address7153 Hawks Harbor Cir
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionHawks Harbor
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More Story
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 4:15am EDT.