Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5512 Tidewater Preserve Blvd, Bradenton
Welcome to Paradise! This gorgeous home is turn-key furnished and ready for you to move right in. Built in 2015, the home has been well maintained and lightly lived in and features 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, a large den, 2 car garage, pool & spa and slate tile roof. From the minute you enter the front door you will be drawn to the serene views of the mangrove and river which are the central focal point throughout. Chef’s kitchen features oversized counter height island with granite, white cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and gas range making it ideal for the entertainer or cook. 20” floor tiles throughout main living areas. Soaring 12’ ceilings with coffer details in Dining Room, Great Room & Master Suite. His and Hers walk-in closets in Master. Bathrooms have stone tops and listello tile details. Guest bathroom with convenient shower area separate from vanities. Master Bath has separate vanities, seat area, walk-in shower with glass enclosure and garden soaking tub. Laundry room has upper cabinets and utility sink. Lots of storage throughout! Tidewater Preserve is a highly sought after community with 24 hour gated staff and features a well kept marina, a fitness center, walking trails, and access to a boat lift that leads straight to the Manatee River into The Gulf of Mexico. Enjoy the Lodge with a resort style pool, planned social activities, kitchen, billiards, dog park, playground & more! Price does not include furnishings which are available at an additional cost.
- MLS® #A4435219
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,456
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Key West, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, Near Marina, Greenbelt View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- RoofSlate, Tile
- Days on Market41
- Address5512 Tidewater Preserve Blvd
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionTidewater Preserve 4
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Better Homes And Gardens Real Estate Atchley Prope
Listing information courtesy of Better Homes And Gardens Real Estate Atchley Prope.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 1:14pm EDT.