Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
923 Spring Lakes Blvd #16, Bradenton
This home is a very rare find to come available in Spring Lakes Condo's One story, 2BR/2BA and an attached 2 CAR GARAGE with open floor plan concept and split bedrooms. The community is completely maintenance free living with a Bird Sanctuary. Condo fee includes all grounds (no more lawn work), exterior of home (including roof), Cable, Pest Control, Garbage Removal, Water, Sewer, 2 Community Pools, Hot Tub, Tennis Court and pet friendly! Come enjoy the amazing view of the Fresh Water Lake while relaxing on your Lanai which has had several new screens replaced. This home boasts of storage space throughout home. It has both Hurricane Shutters on windows and specialty brace in place for Garage Door bringing added security. Upgrades: Water Heater (3yrs), Roof (2 Yrs), Exterior Paint (2019), and Concrete replacement (2019). This home also has a Reverse Osmosis System, Solar Film on all windows to keep cooler inside, and Plantation shutters in Kitchen. Schedule your private showing today, this Condo is PRICE TO SELL and wont last long!
- MLS® #A4435274
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,473
- Year Built1993
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public, Water Available
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Pool, Tennis Courts
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market4
- Address923 Spring Lakes Blvd #16
- SubdivisionSpring Lakes Vii Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Whole House R.O. System
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryMoody Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 1:14pm EDT.