Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3711 118th St W #b, Bradenton
Incredible Duplex on a large lot and just under 4000 square feet and only six houses to the bay & bayfront park. The sale price includes both halves of the Duplex. The B side of this Duplex has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths. While the A-side has 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths. The entire property has been remodelled by a professional contractor. New roof, new A/C, all new appliances and almost 3300 square feet of enclosed storage/garage space plus an outdoor carport. The Great Room has an unbelievable kitchen with breakfast bar and new appliances. The view is great with a porch over the pool. 2 large bedrooms and 2 newly remodelled bathrooms. This is perfect for a family compound with all the versatility to accommodate large groups comfortably. Maintenance-free backyard with large inground pool. Located only 2 miles to Anna Maria Island a very short bike ride or a pleasant walk. Easy commute to Sarasota or St. Petersburg, 4 performing art centers and several world-renown museums are within a forty-minute drive. A side details can be seen at MLS #A4435331. The sale price includes both A & B sides.
- MLS® #A4435314
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,536
- Year Built1995
- Sub-Type1/2 Duplex
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Phone Available
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Tile
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Wood Frame, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Sliding Doors, Storage, Outdoor Shower
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market74
- Address3711 118th St W #b
- SubdivisionSagamore Estates
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesDecorative, Electric, Living Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Ez Choice Realty
Listing information courtesy of Ez Choice Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 10:45pm EDT.