Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6930 Langley Pl, University Park
This Todd Johnston Custom home has 4 bedrooms , 3.5 bathrooms, Family Room, Den/Office, Huge Bonus/Great Room upstairs complete with Pool Table, fantastic for hosting house guests, has 2 Bedrooms and Bathroom. Master Suite downstairs has a Huge Walk in Closet. The home sits on a very private homesite with fabulous lake views. The Gourmet Kitchen has lots of counter space and NEW Appliances Microwave, Dishwasher in 2019, New Refrigerator 2015. Main A/C 2017 and Upstairs A/C 2012. The Formal Living room has a natural gas Fireplace and beautiful leaded sliders out to the spacious Lanai with an outdoor Kitchen. The Pool was resurfaced 2013. University Park CC includes 27 Holes of Championship Golf, 11 lighted Har-Tru Tennis Courts, a State-of Art Fitness Center all close to the New UTC University Town Center Mall with fine Shops and Restaurants plus the Nathan Benderson Rowing Center site of the 2017 World Championships.
- MLS® #A4435385
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,601
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected
- FeaturesCable, Fence Restrictions, Gated Community, Golf Course, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market193
- Address6930 Langley Pl
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/University Park
- SubdivisionUniversity Park
- CityUniversity Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34201
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, High Ceiling(s), L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:University Park Lifestyles Inc
Listing information courtesy of University Park Lifestyles Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 6:45pm EDT.