Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6749 64th Ter E, Bradenton
Discover Whisper Bend! This Bruce Williams Summit model has been immaculately maintained and pride of ownership is everywhere you look. From the manicured landscaping to the house itself, your buyers will not be disappointed. Four bedrooms and three bathrooms make this the perfect house for a growing family or buyers who love to entertain guests. There is a large bonus room upstairs that can be a media room, game room or a fifth bedroom if needed. The kitchen is updated with granite counters and stainless appliances. The views from the front door and family room are what Florida living is all about! The heated salt-water pool features a spa and water fountains. Enjoy the spacious lanai that is partially covered. The bathrooms have also been updated with new tile and granite counters. This home comes with custom hurricane shutters and a custom screen for the lanai sliders. Whisper Bend is located near I-75, UTC Mall and a short drive to Florida's best beaches. No CDD here! Come live the Florida lifestyle today! There is a 1 year Home Warranty for the new owners! “video surveillance system has been installed for security purposes”
- MLS® #A4435419
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,726
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market41
- Address6749 64th Ter E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionWater Oak Unit One
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 1:29pm EDT.