Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1988 Georgia Cir S, Clearwater
Reduced $5000! This is just the home you have been searching for! Great value in a centrally located 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath townhouse in desirable, pet friendly Middlecreek. Living room with wood burning fireplace, vaulted ceilings and relaxing of back screen porch and green area. Living room and dining area have easy-care laminate floors! Kitchen is generously-sized plus breakfast area! Master bedroom and bath located downstairs. Beautifully remodeled shower area in a neutral color. Master has French doors leading to back screened porch. Large walking closet in master bedroom. Downstairs features a remodeled half bath. Upstairs is loft area that can be an office or den, plus 2 nicely sized bedrooms and a full bath! Both bedrooms have ample closet space. 1 car attached garage to hold all your toys! There is a community pool in Middlecreek plus nearby park with trails. Easy commute to shopping, restaurants, Tampa and Clearwater airports plus beaches! maintenance fee includes community pool, CABLE, INTERNET, water, trash, sewer, exterior maintenance, pest control, plus escrow. Come and see you today. You will not be disappointed!
- MLS® #A4435447
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,464
- Year Built1990
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Park, Playground, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Future Home Realty Inc
- Address1988 Georgia Cir S
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33760
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- Days on Market162
Listing information courtesy of Future Home Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 8:45pm EST.