Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11935 Forest Park Cir, Bradenton
Rarely available!!! Spacious, open floor plan offering 4 bedrooms + Den/Office at 2,032 sqft, 2 car garage, and screened in lanai on an oversized corner lot. Many upgrades added such has granite counters and Heritage Brown wood cabinets in Kitchen and baths, Stainless Steel Appliances, Heritage Brown wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, crown molding, stacked stone accent walls, full trim windows, covered ceilings, dim lighting, upgraded laminate flooring, indoor laundry room, barn doors… the list can just go on and on. The Gated community of Central Park includes a 10-acre amenity park with playgrounds, tennis courts, picnic pavilions, fountain splash park, and two dog parks. With close proximity to Top rated schools, shopping & restaurants, and all other major amenities. HOA approval Required. First, last and security deposit required for move in. The first month is prorated if move in is after the first. Last month is equivalent to one month's rent. Deposit is $1,250. Long term welcome.
- MLS® #A4435475
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,043
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesGated Community, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Water Access, Basketball Court
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Lot - Oversized, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Days on Market42
- Address11935 Forest Park Cir
- SubdivisionCentral Park, Sp B-2b
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorLaminate, Tile, Other
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:1st Premier Intl Properties
Listing information courtesy of 1st Premier Intl Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 12:44pm EDT.