Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2211 Sunset Dr #e-3, Bradenton
Look no further: fussiest buyers are welcome! This beauty, a 2BR/1BA ground floor condo, has been renovated from top to bottom. New HURRICANE-RATED, DOUBLE PANE windows all around! Nothing left undone: completely updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances. New bathroom includes updated marble surround, brushed nickel hardware. Attractive ceramic tile flooring through main areas & attractive new waterproof plank flooring in both bedroom. The laundry room has a stack WASHER/DRYER. Paint, trim, fixtures, hardware, ceiling fans, lighting fixtures, blinds: all done! New steel front door. Reserved parking #3 in front of condo. Plus...enjoy a breeze on your private attached patio; the association just installed the new structural supports. Patio overlooks lush well-maintained grounds and is steps to the clubhouse and in-ground heated pool/spa. Reasonable HOA fees include Spectrum cable & pest control. Internet in clubhouse. Great unit to live in full time or for snowbirds looking for a beautiful winter home. Centrally located in SW Bradenton so just minutes to practically everything: shopping, restaurants, banking, golfing, public library, county bus stop(s), medical facilities... and, of course miles of sandy beaches. Super PRICE. Interested? Now's the time!
- MLS® #A4435489
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage744
- Year Built1972
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Elevators, Laundry Facility, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn County, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Garden View, Pool View, Wooded View
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Listing Office:Bayshore Realty Inc
- Address2211 Sunset Dr #e-3
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionThe Fourth Bayshore Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story, Mid-rise, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market35
Listing information courtesy of Bayshore Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 2:59am EDT.