Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14807 Como Cir, Bradenton
Welcome to Stock Signature Homes Glenmore Furnished Model! This luxurious home is in the magnificent fully gated village of The Lake Club in Lakewood Ranch. This home has been beautifully appointed with many exquisite options and upgrades. The expansive outdoor living space includes an outdoor kitchen area, fireplace, custom pool/spa package and pool bath. Tastefully decorated by Soco Interiors. The newly renovated Grande Clubhouse provides residents with dining and lifestyle opportunities for everyday enjoyment.
- MLS® #A4435492
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,591
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Key West, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market196
- Address14807 Como Cir
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionLake View Estates At The Lake Club
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCoffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Stock Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Stock Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 4:00am EST.