Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8778 Monterey Bay Loop, Bradenton
Super home with 3 bedrooms PLUS 3 baths PLUS a Den in popular 24 hour gated community Stoneybrook at Heritage Harbour. Choose Resort style living in an active community as a primary residence, second home or investment. Tile throughout living area, bedrooms and den carpeted. Great corner lot, 2 minute walk to Rec Center and Pool. Spacious Open floor plan with separate dining room and eat-in space in Kitchen. Third bedroom has private bath for guests or in-law living. Den/office/playroom has pocket doors for privacy. Paver driveway. New A/C in 2016. Brand new Whirlpool Stainless Steel appliances May 2019. All new fans, kitchen faucet, master bath faucets. This community offers golf, swimming, tennis, bocci ball, park, dog park and much more. Easy access to I-75 for short distance to beaches and airports.
- MLS® #A4435499
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,035
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Public Boat Ramp, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market31
- Address8778 Monterey Bay Loop
- SubdivisionStoneybrook At Heritage H Spd U1pb44/168
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Premier Plus Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Plus Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 7:45am EDT.