Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5715 25th St W, Bradenton
Let me tell you just how nice this mid-century home is. With a spacious floor plan, this home seems much larger than it is. Both bedrooms are separated by the hall bathroom giving the bedrooms a sense of privacy. The master suite has nice tiled flooring that runs through to the bathroom at one end and on the other side is a sitting room that leads out to the pool. The kitchen is open to the rest of the living area and is separated by an island that has additional kitchen cabinets. The kitchen has nice granite counters, stainless steel appliances and has been replumbed this last year so no worries about plumbing issues. The floors in the kitchen and living area are new laminate planks that coordinate very well with the kitchen cabinetry. There are plenty of windows in the living room and dining room offering plenty of natural light, including nice French Doors that lead out to the pool that is caged in for great evening swims. The yard is fenced with a 6-foot wood privacy fence and is great for all those 4-legged friends. This is a very nice home for anyone from the first time home buyer to the retiree looking for the privacy that this single family home has to offer.
- MLS® #A4435503
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,320
- Year Built1963
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleMid-Century Modern
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- ViewIn County, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades
- Days on Market3
- Address5715 25th St W
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionSouthwood Village First Add
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Bayshore Realty Inc
Listing information courtesy of Bayshore Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 2:29am EDT.