Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
659 N Owl Dr, Sarasota
Gracefully poised along a calm canal in the blissful Bird Key island community, this four-bedroom, three full bath home exudes comfort and class. The more than 3,300 square feet of living space is light and airy, with defined yet flowing living areas including an office, Florida room, family room, water-view dining room and a wonderfully inviting kitchen. Most of the principal living areas benefit from simply stunning views across the aquamarine pool and out to the canal beyond. With two master suites to choose from, you’ll always find the seclusion and restful space you seek. Beautifully finished bathrooms add that extra touch of elegance to this home. Picture yourself relaxing poolside, iced-tea in hand, as boats drift by and natural Florida wildlife glides past. Or, enjoy your morning latte on the screened patio enveloped by lush gardens. The landscaping and fencing offers desirable privacy on each side of the home, and is also ideal for your four-legged friends. A private boat dock presents ample opportunity for boaters to experience one of the world’s most beautiful Bays. Completing this exquisite property is a convenient 2-car garage. Bird Key is renowned as one of the finest neighborhoods in all of Sarasota – and for good reason. Its prime location between St. Armands and downtown means that you’ll never be far from fine restaurants, theatre, opera, ballet, the farmers market, and the beach. This is your opportunity to live life as you always imagined, in a place that truly defines Sarasota living.
- MLS® #A4435517
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,342
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesSecurity, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Waterfront
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In City Limits, Level, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market182
- Address659 N Owl Dr
- SubdivisionBird Key Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne Story
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 1:29am EST.