Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
160 Whittier Dr, Sarasota
Tranquil Beachfront splendor privately nestled on 135 ft. of Lido beach. Almost new home built in 2013 this home is pure infinite bliss! Private & gated estate on Lido Beach. This 5 bed/4.5 bath SMART HOME with attention to detail is evident once through the gates. Entire beach side of home has floor-ceiling walls of glass to emerald gulf waters & tropical surrounds. On 1st living level you have volume ceilings throughout the great room, 3BR's & kitchen. Kitchen w/stainless steel appliances, gas range & large island w/seating overlooks great room making hosting & enjoying time w/friends & family effortless. All glass on the beach side of the home pocket to create a superb indoor/outdoor feel. Up the bright open stairway or elevator w/window to take you to the 2nd living level you have an additional spacious master BR overlooking the Gulf, guest BR, another great room & study or could be another BR. Home is completed w/infinity edge pool w/water features, spa, spacious sundeck, outside full pool bath, covered Lanai w/electronic screens that can be down or hidden when wanted as to not interrupt your views. Smart home featuring: Security system & cameras, timed landscape lighting, whole home lighting system, central vacuum, generator, elevator & electric blinds. 3+ car garage. Huge bonus room that could be game, media, hobby room, fitness, art studio - the opportunities for this space are endless! Finishes are timeless stylish, modern & will delight even the most discerning buyer. Steps to boutique St. Armands Circle w/dining, shopping and events. Short drive to the cultural venues of downtown Sarasota w/theater, museums, opera, boutique shopping, world class dining, farmers markets, art events and more! Imagine lounging on your sundeck taking in the spectacular beach & Gulf views & year round glowing sunsets that will consistently take your breath away. Built Voight and architect was Mark Sultana
- MLS® #A4435531
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,751
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleContemporary, Custom, Elevated
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Oversized, Under Building, Ground Level
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFloodZone, In City Limits, Near Golf Course, Near Public Transit, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, CoastalConstruction Control Line, Pool View, Water View, Greenbelt View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Above Ground, Deck, Infinity
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsDrapes, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Shades, Window Treatments, Insulated Windows, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market432
- Address160 Whittier Dr
- SubdivisionLido Beach Div A
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More, Elevated
- ElementarySouthside Elementary
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighBooker High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 13th, 2020 at 6:00pm EDT.