Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
22409 76th Ave E, Bradenton
A private, wooded lot like this is hard to find! 1.5 beautiful acres in Panther Ridge Grand Oaks zoned for A Rated Lakewood Ranch schools! You can park your BOAT/RV/CAMPER in the rear yard AND you can also add a detached garage or guest house if you want by following HOA guidelines! Custom-built pool home on a gorgeous lot was built in 2003, has 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, den, 3 car garage, & a salt-water chlorinated heated pool & spa! Brand NEW, HUGE top-quality kitchen completed in 2017 with incredible amount of cabinet storage space, high bar, center island, granite tops, subway tile, backsplash, double oven & SS appliances. Brand NEW, gorgeous porcelain tile flooring throughout living areas & bathrooms! Master suite over looks pool & includes sliders, two closets, tray ceiling, dual sinks, garden tub, & walk-in shower. Generously-sized covered lanai overlooks gorgeous pool/spa & private backyard. Features: cathedral & tray ceilings, large family room w/pocket sliders, renovated 3rd bathroom, great storage in laundry room, A/C unit 2018, well-pump 1 year, salt-water pool pump 1 year, water softener 2 years, & brand NEW pool motor. Shared recreational facilities with The Preserve: community park w/pavilion & restrooms, tennis court, basketball, & playground. Approx. 15 miles of walking & equestrian trails. Panther Ridge affords the peaceful, country setting but is minutes to Lakewood Ranch, dining/shopping, hospitals, & area beaches. Low HOA, NO CDD! 1 year limited systems Home Warranty offered to Buyer.
- MLS® #A4435603
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,682
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market99
- Address22409 76th Ave E
- SubdivisionPomello City Central Unit
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleDr Mona Jain Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Better Homes And Gardens Real Estate Atchley Prope
Listing information courtesy of Better Homes And Gardens Real Estate Atchley Prope.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 10:30pm EDT.