Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2400 N Beach Rd #15, Englewood
SEA paradise in your FUTURE at an amazingly affordable price or looking for that extra income potential??!! This generous, turnkey, BEACHY two bedroom, two bath condo on breathtakingly beautiful Englewood Beach is exactly what you've been waiting for! Enjoy your morning coffee or evening cocktails on your choice of one of the four balconies, two of which have a view of the pristine waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Make lasting memories in the comfortable open concept great room, where there is plenty of space for large family gatherings or for entertaining a group of friends. Prepare tropical, flavorful dishes in your well lit, eat-in, spacious kitchen. Relax into a deep slumber, listening to the waves crash from the balcony, in your spacious, tranquil master bedroom. Tuck the little ones in or invite a few friends over to enjoy the oversized, cozy guest bedroom. Lounge your days away by the beautifully, recently renovated, pool area or enjoy a day of shelling, snorkeling or hunting sharks teeth at our amazing beach, just steps from your front door. Community amenities include a heated pool, breathtaking private beach, parking under the building and a barbecue area. This unit, also, offers great income potential. These units can be rented weekly and have often been rented year around, so it is a perfect investment property or vacation rental. Close to many local attractions, restaurants, beaches, and shops. Don't wait!! Make your appointment today to see this amazing property!
- MLS® #A4435649
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,386
- Year Built1984
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesPool, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingUnder Building
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewFlood Zone, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Outdoor Shower
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market181
- Address2400 N Beach Rd #15
- SubdivisionBoardwalk Manasota Key
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Ground Floor Unit
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle, L.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay High, Lemon Bay
- Listing Office:Prime Residential Brokers
Listing information courtesy of Prime Residential Brokers.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 3:30am EST.