Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4044 Penshurst Park, Sarasota
OWNER HIGHLY MOTIVATED-HUGE PRICE REDUCTION! Set on a peaceful cul-de-sac off a winding road lined with mature Oak trees in sought-after Penshurst Park, this Meadows premier maintenance-free neighborhood enjoys a country club setting with a casual attitude. This villa lives like a single family home and has been lovingly maintained. Enter the gated pavered courtyard and through the leaded glass front door to updated tile flooring throughout foyer, kitchen, hallway, and bathrooms. Expansive kitchen with glass cooktop, built-in oven and microwave, granite, wood refaced cabinetry, island with storage, built in granite work station and eat-in area. The great room features soaring ceilings and sliders brings in light and long golf course and water views. The villa was constructed with chimney in place, so a fireplace can easily be added. Private master retreat with sitting area and ensuite bathroom offering a jetted spa tub, shower with new glass door and frame, and walk-in master closet with double entry. The second bedroom is a spacious ensuite and third is currently used as den/home office. A half bath is well appointed for your guests. New HVAC 2017, water heater 2018. A heated community pool with spa across the street, 24 hour vehicle safety patrol, optional country club, 2 public golf courses, tennis complex, miles of walking and biking paths, minutes to downtown Sarasota, UTC Mall for luxury shopping and dining and world class Gulf Coast beaches. All offered BELOW MARCH 2019 APPRAISED VALUE.
- MLS® #A4435858
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,640
- Year Built1990
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Sewer Available, Water Available
- FeaturesMaintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Tennis Courts, Waterfront, Basketball Court, Fence Restrictions, Park, Playground, Fishing, Deed Restrictions, Sidewalk, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, On Golf Course, Cul-de-sac, Golf Course Frontage, Wooded View, Water View, Golf Course View
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, French Doors, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market184
- Address4044 Penshurst Park
- SubdivisionThe Highlands Unit 5
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34235
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer, Exhaust Fan
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryGocio Elementary
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 9th, 2019 at 6:00pm EST.