Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1811 145th St E, Bradenton
Sellers offering $5k closing costs.This spectacular custom home is nestled on almost 1/2 preserve/lake lot has an amazing open concept!Beautifully maintained w/3 bedrooms,bonus room,2.5 baths an oversized 3 car garage.The upgraded gourmet kitchen boasts 42” custom European wood cabinets,stunning granite,prep island,SS appliances to include a double oven& commercial grade vented range hood.Once inside notice the panoramic views of the preserve from your sliding glass doors just off the great room.The guest bedrooms share a large guest bathroom w/double vanity.Pool bath offers a separate entry to the patio to keep those wets suits & wet feet from tracking through the house!The master suite has plenty of room for a sitting area to get away from it all or step out the french door to your pool patio to enjoy the beautiful views of your backyard.Large walk in closet w/custom closet system.Relax in the large jetted tub in your master bathroom.There is a separate walk in tile shower,double vanities,large linen closet & a water closet!Through the hallway and just before the garage you will notice a large laundry/mud room w/custom bench,shelving &cubbies for shoes,backpacks and bags.There is also a large closet w/shelving on the opposite wall of the custom bench.At the end of your day kick off those shoes & put the suits on and enjoy your saltwater pool & hot tub on your private patio with no neighbors behind you.The oversized garage has enough room for all of your outdoor toys!NEW 16 SEER 3 ZONE AC installed 10/18
- MLS® #A4435914
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,754
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Playground, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market33
- Address1811 145th St E
- SubdivisionMill Creek Ph Vii-a
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Century 21 Integra Realty
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 Integra Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 2:59am EDT.