Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
22020 60th Ave E, Bradenton
A RARE opportunity to Own a CUSTOM BUILT LOG home on 5+ Acres. Plenty of space to spread out. 24x36 workshop, two storage buildings, large dedicated outdoor kitchen equipped with a full bar and ample sitting. Separate Mother-in-Law/Guest House is an excellent Income Earner. The Log Cabin is HANDCRAFTED to the highest standards utilizing the finest quality materials. Exceptional attention to details and superb workmanship is evident throughout this home and will appeal to those who demand the Best in Quality. Step inside and be greeted by the soaring ceilings complimented with Cypress timber beams and visually dramatic living space. The character-filled kitchen with solid wood cabinets provides enough space for family and friends to congregate. First-floor master bedroom features a charming ensuite with a standalone tub and shower. The imposing staircase adds a striking feature and leads to the second level with 3 bedrooms and a cozy loft area. An oversize porch provides an opportunity to enjoy expansive views of wildlife and nature! This property has enough room to create a family compound of your dreams. Bring your toys and pets! Deer Pass Lodge is the best-kept secret in Manatee County, located close to Lakewood Ranch and major roadways. A MUST SEE TO APPRECIATE! CALL TODAY FOR A PRIVATE TOUR!
- MLS® #A4435939
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,830
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Ranch, Craftsman
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Underground Utilities, Propane
- FeaturesHorses Allowed
- ParkingDriveway, Open, Boat
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Zoned for Horses, Pasture, Drainage Canal, Zoning Permits Horses, Pasture / Agricultural, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorWood Frame, Log, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- WindowsInsulated Windows
- FoundationStem Wall, Crawlspace
- Listing Office:Barrett Realty, Inc
- Address22020 60th Ave E
- SubdivisionWaterbury Tracts Ctd
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Water Purifier, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market94
Listing information courtesy of Barrett Realty, Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 11:30pm EDT.