Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
436 Pheasant Way, Sarasota
Gorgeous turnkey furnished single family home in the sought after Bird Key community. This home is European elegance at it's finest!! This is a custom built, two story home that boasts four bedrooms, four and a half bathrooms, large living room with stone fire place, separate dining room and a kitchen which opens to the family room. The kitchen has a cooking island, stone countertops, wood cabinets, Subzero fridge, pantry, gas range with double ovens and breakfast bar. The first floor large master bedroom has his and hers walk in closets and an on suite bathroom with marble bathtub, double sinks, walk in shower. Second floor has a game/media room with a pool table, theater seating and bar area. The home has travertine marble floors and wood floors in the bedrooms. Beautiful lush outdoor area with a salt water heated pool and several sitting areas to enjoy the outdoors. Private attached garage. Available for an annual rental at $8,500 per month or short term at $8,500 (off season) and $15,000 (high season). Two month minimum per the Bird Key Association. Owner will consider a very small dog with a $300 non refundable pet fee. Call the listing office today!!
- MLS® #A4435969
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,279
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, Salt Water
- Days on Market130
- Address436 Pheasant Way
- SubdivisionBird Key Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesTwo Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Listing Office:Jennette Properties Inc
Listing information courtesy of Jennette Properties Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 7:30am EDT.