Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4707 Seneca Park Trl, Bradenton
Tranquil lake views greet you in this Harmony model in the centrally located community of Central Park in Lakewood Ranch. Featuring 3 bedrooms and 3 full baths, a 3 car garage home and an over sized den, this home is move in ready and has been immaculately maintained. The over sized front porch is ideal for relaxing in the porch swing or visiting with neighbors and the well maintained landscaping makes for charming curb appeal. This open floor plan home is light & bright and offers, tray ceilings, built in features, plantation shutters and crown molding. The gourmet kitchen features wood cabinets and granite counter tops, a large island and stainless appliances including a double oven and large walk in pantry. Situated on a gated well-manicured street with separate gate and offering a private back yard with a tranquil lake view. There is plenty of room to add a pool should you desire. The gated Central Park community offers many amenities, including a 10-acre park, 2 dog parks, tennis courts, a multi-use ball field, splash park and walking trails. Claremont Park is a maintenance free neighborhood offers a maintenance-free lifestyle with a community pool and fitness center.
- MLS® #A4436031
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,553
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Public, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shutters
- Days on Market68
- Address4707 Seneca Park Trl
- SubdivisionCentral Park Sp E-1b
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Select
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Select.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 24th, 2019 at 4:15am EDT.