Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
108 17th St Ne, Bradenton
Brilliant blue skies, wide waterfront vistas, over half acre of glorious Riverfront all essential ingredients for this stunning HIDDEN GEM. Nestled on over 200' of PRIME shoreline, artisan seawall complete with private custom watercraft launch and COVERED boat dock, sitting area with 10K Lift (new 2018). Skies the limit. . . NO Expense spared on Total Renovation in 2018 w/highest quality materials, attention to detail from New Roof, Icynene Foam Insulation, IMPACT WINDOWS and DOORS focus on energy efficiency and secures home from tropical storms. Designer details and Coastal accents from custom Millwork, crown moldings, shiplap accents. New engineered wood floors, transformed kitchen, spa-like bathrooms. Picture yourself lounging poolside in new saltwater Htd pool and cabana overlooking the water. (2018). Majestic oak trees and sweeping palms add to the serene tranquility, something for everyone here from manicured putting green to casting a line, unlimited water sports, jet skis, kayaks, paddle boarding or cruise to local waterfront restaurants. Picture yourself on beautiful paver patio complete with new Arcadia Sun Shade Shelter electronically closes in inclimate weather or sipping wine while watching the dolphins frolic. Perfect setting for July 4th fireworks. Catch the nightly sizzling sunsets. Room to park your boat, RV or commercial vehicles. East of Historic River District & popular Downtown Riverwalk. Life does not get any better than this, live an exceptional boating lifestyle on the Rivers Edge!
- MLS® #A4436088
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,194
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Level, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market112
- Address108 17th St Ne
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiverside Heights Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryManatee Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 11:45am EDT.