Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
813 116th Ct Ne, Bradenton
Step into the Grand Foyer of this immaculate 4 bedroom, 3-1/2 bath, one-story home and you will know immediately that it was made for those looking for space without sacrificing luxury. The Formal Dining Room sparkles with a modern crystal chandelier while the spacious family/living room offers endless entertaining possibilities. There is easy access to the lanai through the breakfast nook. The Master Suite offers an over-sized walk-in closet with pass-through to the laundry room and each guest bedroom has its own walk-in closet. The kitchen features sparkling quartz counters, upgraded backsplash, and pendant lighting to compliment your energy efficient stainless steel appliances. The Garage has 2 bays with a large 3rd tandem for all your storage needs. Enjoy the local amenities near Raven Crest: Lakewood Ranch Golf Club, Manatee State Park, Premier Sports Campus, and Ellenton Premium Outlet Mall, just to name a few. This welcoming community is near A+ schools and offers residents a low HOA fee of $307 quarterly. Located minutes from Fort Hammer Park which offers a public boat ramp. Close to I-75, Lakewood Ranch, and the pristine beaches of Anna Maria Island.
- MLS® #A4436123
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,659
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Tandem
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market326
- Address813 116th Ct Ne
- SubdivisionRaven Crest
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliams Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Aspire Home Buyer Llc
Listing information courtesy of Aspire Home Buyer Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 12:14pm EDT.