Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6610 Seagate Ave, Sarasota
DRASTIC PRICE REDUCTION!!! This is it!!! Your new Home in Paradise!!! This much-loved home on an over-sized corner lot is larger than it appears. Please come inside and see...you will be amazed! Living room, dining room, kitchen, master bedroom, and guest bedroom all have double-paned sliding glass doors that open up to the large screened pool/patio area. All glass sliding doors have screens also! With an 8' privacy fence in the backyard, you have all the privacy you could want. There is a large covered RV parking pad that is also great for outdoor entertaining! There is RV electrical hock-up on the side of the air conditioned, insulated shed. Shed has many purposes i.e. storage, Man Cave, She Shed, office!! The 2-car garage features an elevated space for the washer/dryer along with a half bathroom. Accordion hurricane shutters are installed on all openings giving one a feeling of safety during a storm. All windows and glass sliding doors are double-paned Stanek Windows. An alarm system is installed and you can activate it should you chose. All appliances are included along with the solar heated pool and hot water heater. Window coverings are included. Many matures trees including Honeybell and Avocados! Gulf Gate is conveniently located near restaurants, shopping, entertainment, Siesta Beach and more! Must see to appreciate!!
- MLS® #A4436138
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,690
- Year Built1961
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Solar
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingBoat, Covered, Garage Door Opener, On Street, Bath In Garage, RV Carport
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Level, Near Golf Course, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market164
- Address6610 Seagate Ave
- AreaSarasota/Gulf Gate Branch
- SubdivisionGulf Gate
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34231
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Solar Hot Water, Washer, Solar Hot Water Owned
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryGulf Gate
- Listing Office:Medway Realty
Listing information courtesy of Medway Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 4:00pm EDT.