Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13105 Peregrin Cir, Bradenton
STATELY CURB APPEAL Greets you to this 2433 Square Foot 4/2 PooL HomE in THE amenity-RICH community of Greyhawk Landing. Your new home sits on a 1/3 acre lot with a private perserve and partial lake view. The floor plan boasts an open design with 10' ceilings, architectural niches and 18" tile through most of the home that includes a large living room and separate dining room. The chef's kitchen features stainless steel appliances with a gas range, corian counters, tile backsplash, Solid wood cabinetry with 42" uppers and lighting underneath, breakfast bar and separate eating area with pool/preserve vistas. The owner's retreat has a oversized custom closet with great built-ins, master bath with dual sinks, garden tub, private water closet and plantation shutters. Three more bedrooms on the other side of the home & one with built-in desk and shelving and there is an indoor Laundry. Spacious lanai with newly re-surface pool with solar heat, the irrigation is from well water. Community includes 2 ReSoRt StYlE PooLs, fitness, lighted tennis, basketball, bass stocked lakes, fishing pier, playground, etc. $379,900
- MLS® #A4436263
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,433
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Solar, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market34
- Address13105 Peregrin Cir
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing Ph 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorBamboo, Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Fine Properties
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 4:15pm EDT.