Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
412 Bryn Mawr Is, Bradenton
Welcome home to Paradise! Live the Waterfront Dream ~ With over 150’ of waterfront on a deep saltwater canal that leads directly to Sarasota Bay with no bridges. This is a completely remodeled 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom waterfront home is ready to go! Custom tile throughout, beautiful designer kitchen with custom granite and backsplash, open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, updated bathrooms, and lush landscaping complete this waterfront gem. Bayshore Gardens offers it’s residents a wide range of social and recreational activities located on the beautiful shores of Sarasota Bay. Bayshore Gardens also has a marina complete with boat launching ramp, an Olympic-size swimming pool, large pool deck/patio area, playground, volleyball court, picnic shelters and BBQ grills throughout the park, clubhouse with kitchen, a ball field, fishing pier and is everything you need to enjoy this paradise waterfront seasonal rental. Boats in the pictures do not convey with the rental you can bring your own.
- MLS® #A4436334
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,470
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Community Boat Ramp, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingDriveway, Open
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Street Dead-End, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting
- WindowsBlinds, Rods
- Days on Market502
- Address412 Bryn Mawr Is
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Gardens Sec 4
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleCollege Park Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Perla's Properties, Llc
Listing information courtesy of Perla's Properties, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 26th, 2020 at 6:00am EST.