Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5229 Horizon Cv, Bradenton
Welcome home to your quiet, private nature sanctuary in the heart of Lakewood Ranch! This extraordinary home featuring panoramic, forever views with SE exposure is nestled by a large lake surrounded by acres of beautiful preserve, forest & wildlife.This is a rare opportunity to live in a premier LWR location; a uniquely secluded home with spectacular views in a serene setting near the best of LWR: schools, hospitals, shopping & dining. A quiet lake-front setting separates this home from the rest. Trade thru-traffic & noise for serenity, privacy & new neighbors; deer, fawns, birds, eagles, otters, turtles, and egrets; viewed from the home, porch & lanai, mere feet from the lake.This open great room plan has three bedrooms, an office and two full baths.Thoughtful upgrades bring the outdoors in: sliding glass door in the MBR, oversized lanai, frameless screening, fenced-in-yard, extra lakefront window, covered porch and GREEN BUILT certification to enhance enjoyment of the captivating setting. Designer touches include bamboo flooring, recessed lighting, 8’ doors, coffered ceiling, crown molding, rounded corners, chair rail, art niche, plantation shutters and French doors. A gourmet kitchen offers SS appliances, granite sink and island, frosted pantry door, push-close full overlay cabinets, roll-out drawers and under cabinet LED lighting. Harmony’s clubhouse, fitness center, pool and paths are part of LWR, a premier planned community near renowned beaches, championship golf, downtown Sarasota and SRQ airport.
- MLS® #A4436378
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,010
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Playground, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market26
- Address5229 Horizon Cv
- SubdivisionHarmony At Lakewood Ranch Ph Ii Subph A
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorBamboo, Engineered Hardwood, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, In Wall Pest System, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty
Listing information courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 24th, 2019 at 5:30am EDT.