Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6711 Washington Pl, Bradenton
New A/C and hurricane windows, plus freshly painted inside. This home is super clean and move in ready. Eat in kitchen area with Oak Cabinetry. Bright and spacious living room with ceiling to floor hurricane windows. Hallway leads to second bedroom and guest bathroom with a shower and tub. The colors bring alive the theme of a retro era. The owners suite is also off the hallway, and inside the room is a huge walk in closet with built in shelving. The master bathroom has a contemporary tile shower. If you need additional space for an office, playroom or additional sleeping space the bonus room is available. The large picture window in the bonus room looks out over the entire fenced in property providing privacy. There is an outdoor patio for grilling and a storage shed. The laundry room is located off the carport. Bayshore Gardens is a no deed restriction community with over the top amenities. They have a 127 slip Marina with boat launch. A kayak storage facility and launching area that allows you to enter Sarasota Bay. Great foliage and beautiful shade trees are enjoyed in the pavilion area. The pool is a junior Olympic size pool. Feel like playing basketball or baseball? There is a court and a baseball field. A playground is also on the recreational facility grounds. Oh did I mention fishing? Bring your rod and reel to the waterfront. All of this is included in your tax bill for only $367 a year. HOA is optional but is only $10 per household. Come visit the home and the community of Bayshore Gardens.
- MLS® #A4436452
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,099
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Park, Playground, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Recreation Building, Association Recreation - Owned, Fishing Pier, Water Access, Waterfront, Boat Slip, Marina, Community Boat Ramp
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingDriveway, Boat
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewFlood Zone, Near Marina
- ExteriorBlock, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Storage
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market86
- Address6711 Washington Pl
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Gardens Sec 11
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleCollege Park Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty
Listing information courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 4:15pm EDT.