Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
460 Pheasant Dr, Sarasota
NEW PRICE!! Gorgeous! The residence was completely remodeled by the previous owner with all new windows and doors to current FEMA code, flooring and resurfaced pool area as well as a Chef’s kitchen with exotic level Fusion granite counters and brand new high-end stainless steel appliances! The current owner added a new dock and 147 ft. of seawall, lush landscaping, paver walkways, a well for irrigation and relined underground pipes. In-ground spa and pool cage were added as well as speakers and fans inside and out. There are three additional en-suite bedrooms plus the convenience of an office with a separate entrance. Furniture can be purchased separately, excluding artwork and owner’s recliner.
- MLS® #A4436503
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,356
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Flood Insurance Required, Near Marina, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Irregular Lot, Lot - Irregular, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market118
- Address460 Pheasant Dr
- SubdivisionBird Key Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Non Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 8:00am EDT.