Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9224 Mcdaniel Ln, Sarasota
Located on a quiet cul-de-sac, with preserve in front & a boundless green fairway view from the back, this custom London Bay home enjoys a prime setting amongst the 700 acre community of The Founders Club. This 3 bed/3.5 bath home was complete in 2016 & during its design, quality upgrades were made throughout from the expansion of the pool & its beautiful tile selection, to the light fixtures & full house generator. Double doors open to a charming Great Room with a gas fireplace & sliding doors that reveal the large aqua pool & tier fountain spilling from the spa! In the covered area, a full chef’s kitchen with granite counters, prep sink & stainless steel Sedona gas grill & sizzler are ready for outdoor dining poolside after returning from a round of golf right from your own backyard! The master bedroom resides on the opposite end of the home from the two guest suites. All the bedrooms have high-quality carpet flooring, private ensuites & Lutron fan controls. In the heart of the home, you find a phenomenal kitchen with beautiful cabinetry, a large island with bar seating, built-in matching desk, and top-of-the-line appliances from your SubZero refrigerator, Asko Dishwasher and Wolf 5-burner gas grill. Not only is this home complete & ready, but it belongs to one of Sarasota’s most prestigious golf communities with an 18-hole champion course designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr and also offers a great social community with a beautiful clubhouse and tennis courts. Make your appt to see it today!
- MLS® #A4436709
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,376
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Parking
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Golf Course Frontage, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Garden View, Golf Course View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsShades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market240
- Address9224 Mcdaniel Ln
- SubdivisionFounders Club
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34240
- InteriorCarpet, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTatum Ridge
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2020 at 10:15pm EST.