Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12810 Magpie Pl, Bradenton
Elegant Authur Rutenberg, Saint Augustine IV model. Custom built, executive pool home; in private, quiet, tree lined, gated, community. This home is placed on an oversized cul-de-sac lot, backing up to a lake and greenbelt view. Enjoy the built in grill with summer kitchen complete with sink and refrigerator, on your private cabana area. The interior has numerous upgrade features including: plantation shutters, central vac, TV's, appliances, diagonal set tile, great room built-ins, speaker system with controls, and an amazing master retreat. Beautiful paving brick driveway and entry porch. Six month lease-purchase is a possible option. Contact agent for terms.
- MLS® #A4436811
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,665
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Dock, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Greenbelt, In County, Lot - Irregular, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market87
- Address12810 Magpie Pl
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing Ph 3
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned, Radiant Ceiling
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne Story, Walk-Up
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleDr Mona Jain Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High, Lakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Srt International Realty
Listing information courtesy of Srt International Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 7:45pm EDT.