Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11143 Battery Park Pl, Bradenton
This well designed, award winning Freedom II is situated on one of the best LAKEFRONT lots in Central Park. Rich woods and neutral tiles throughout the house. Great-room floor plan with open living spaces. Kitchen has granite countertops with a bar and stainless appliances. Large Master bedroom with en suite bathroom has lovely, long lake views. Screened lanai allows one to relax and enjoy the natural view. Spacious 2 car garage. The house sits along the entry to a quiet cul de sac. Situated within Lakewood Ranch's Central Park, you'll have access to a 10 acre park, tennis courts, ball fields, splash park and playgrounds, two dog parks. Gated community. A rated schools. For additional activities, nearby Downtown Lakewood Ranch and the UTC Mall offer extensive dining and shopping options. A short drive will get you to downtown Sarasota, Longboat Key, St Armands Circle, Lido Beach and world famous Siesta Key Beach. Come see this lovely house and start to enjoy the lifestyle you've always wanted!
- MLS® #A4436849
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,323
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market92
- Address11143 Battery Park Pl
- SubdivisionCentral Park Sp A-2b
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Fine Properties
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 26th, 2019 at 2:44am EDT.