Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6062 Arlene Way #6062, Bradenton
Very well kept two bedrooms/one bathroom villa in small, well maintained community. Covered and attached carport, new flooring, inside laundry, close to community pool. Great location near groceries (Publix, Winn Dixie, Aldi), Target shopping plaza, and restaurants galore.
- MLS® #A4436857
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage816
- Year Built1969
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Pool
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System
- Days on Market63
- Address6062 Arlene Way #6062
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionVillager Apts Unit 5
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 8:00am EDT.