Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
340 S Palm Ave #ph-162, Sarasota
Described by Sarasota Magazine as a “society page of a building,” Sarabande is poised at the most idyllic point of the Bayfront. Perched on top of this elegant triumph of history is your private bird's eye view of the evolving downtown and coast in the shape of an exquisite four-bedroom plus office penthouse featuring expansive verandas off nearly every room and a gracious split-floorplan designed for privacy and the chicest of celebrations. Entering the foyer, views of boats in the marina off the grand salon seem to stretch to the horizon, while clean marble floors usher you to explore other grand gestures of the home. Optimized for the master entertainer, a gourmet kitchen and oversized dining hall with full wet bar are perfectly equipped for any occasion. Open glass sliders off the grand salon to continue hosting on the 53’ veranda overlooking the entire marina and Ringling Bridge. When turning in, a secluded master wing is the pinnacle of rejuvenation with sitting room; 2 large walk-in closets; en-suite bath with Bay views soaking tub and walk-in shower; and floor-to-ceiling windows showcasing the future of downtown. An additional guest suite and two guest rooms with shared bathroom round out the sleeping quarters. Sarabande is a pet-friendly and amenity-rich building in the heart of the city with friendly, attentive staff and residents known to respect each other’s privacy. Home to many well-known socialites and philanthropists, it is in the upper echelon of Sarasota culture.
- MLS® #A4436891
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,751
- Year Built1998
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Elevators, Fitness, Pool, Sauna, Security, Storage, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Days on Market58
- Address340 S Palm Ave #ph-162
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories16
- StoriesOne Story, High Rise, Penthouse, Ground Floor Unit
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 6:30am EDT.