Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16003 Kendleshire Ter, Bradenton
Want the feel of double lots and no house next door but only have the price of one? Want a quiet, peaceful, and private preserve and water view? If so, this is your home! Feel comfortable with your lights on at night with no one looking in. Lowest priced Stock Signature Series home with tall 13-17 foot ceilings. Get last year’s price this year, WHAT A STEAL!! Neutral tones inside to match any décor. Second master or one large bonus room/den with walk in closet and own bathroom. Houses on this street are up to $1M and over cant go wrong at this price. Biggest Lanai you have ever seen with privacy. Large beautiful pool with sparkling blue tile and clean lines. Come and relax in your new bubbling spa with waterfall, colorful lighting, and bubbler squirters on swim step. Remote controlled blinds and thermostats to save on electric bills. Custom elegant electric fireplaces that color change and produce heat. Move in immediately!
- MLS® #A4436905
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,674
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Pool, Security, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Park, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Pool Alarm, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Metal Frame, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsShades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market153
- Address16003 Kendleshire Ter
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCountry Club East At Lakewood Ranch Subp
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood
- HeatingNatural Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty
Listing information courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 2:45pm EDT.