Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
644 Tarleton Ln, Osprey
Perfect for entertaining and relaxing alike, live in the lap of luxury in this beautiful country club estate. This beautiful home has a elegant French Country motif. Meticulously maintained with 3 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms, the home features a marble foyer, a study with custom wood built-ins, and a fireplace at the center of the family room. A state-of-the art kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and a beautiful skylight makes cooking a breeze. Retire to the spacious master suite, complete with a master bathroom that features double sinks and a whirlpool bathtub. This home is also perfect for outside entertainment with a large lanai and pool from which you can easily view one of the two lush eighteen hole golf courses the community has to offer. You can also enjoy a simple evening in by sitting on the patio area off the side of the family room. Versatile and timeless, this home allows you to truly take advantage of all that Sarasota has to offer. Located in The Oaks Club, this home allows you to take advantage of amenities such as 12 Har-Tru Hydro-Grid tennis courts with award-winning tennis programs, a state-of-the-art fitness center with scenic views and heated junior Olympic community swimming pool. With three gourmet restaurants, a luxurious ballroom, and a wide variety of social and recreational options, it’s impossible not to enjoy yourself in Sarasota’s premier country club. The Oaks is near Pine View School for the Gifted public, college-preparatory, coeducational school.
- MLS® #A4436930
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,744
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Elevators, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Golf Course Frontage, Street Private, Garden View, Golf Course View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market201
- Address644 Tarleton Ln
- SubdivisionOaks 2 Ph 2
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 12th, 2019 at 12:15am EST.