Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1225 Derby Ln #d, Sarasota
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Perfect Siesta Key location, ideally positioned between The Intracoastal Waterway & The Gulf of Mexico. Enjoy Island life as you fish & boat on the Bay, stroll & shell on the white, crystal sand beaches of Siesta Key, and relax while viewing those breathtaking Siesta Sunsets! As you drive down the private lane, you'll feel transported as you enter an impressive, European-style courtyard beautifully shaded by majestic, moss-covered oaks. Built in 2001, this secluded enclave of five townhomes offers a 10,000 lb., private boat dock on the bay as well as deeded beach access to the white, crystal sands of Siesta Key Beach. Living is easy in this generously spacious residence filled with plenty of natural sunlight. A large, open-plan, kitchen/great room leads to an open-air terrace overlooking the courtyard. A guestroom, full bath, laundry room and dining room complete this first level of living. The second bedroom is an ensuite with full bath & balcony overlooking the bay. The master bedroom ensuite consists of a large sitting area with bay window, large walk-in closet, jetted soaking tub & walk-in shower. Continue up the spiral staircase to a large bonus room and Roof-Top Terrace that boasts views of both the Bay and Gulf. Attached, two-car tandem garage has rear double doors leading directly to a heated, community pool. Close to the iconic, coastal Siesta Village filled with shopping, restaurants & live music. Make this your own secluded location for living the idyllic, Siesta Key Lifestyle!
- MLS® #A4436931
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,545
- Year Built2001
- StyleFlorida, Elevated
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Pool, Water Access
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Near Public Transit, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Days on Market669
- Address1225 Derby Ln #d
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionDerby Bay North
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 17th, 2020 at 4:01pm EST.