Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2716 26th Avenue Dr W, Bradenton
CLASSIC ranch home in close in location with a nice sized property and no deed restrictions. 2442 sq ft total with 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms and a 1 car garage. Solid block and brick home with a covered FRONT PORCH with ROOF replaced in 2018 & new AC in 2017. This home is in excellent move in ready condition. Established neighborhood with the spacious yards has a friendly welcoming ambiance. This HOME lives large and is so much bigger than it appears. Enter into the spacious formal living room and dining room with built in shelving which offer tons of space for entertaining. Galley styled kitchen with a breakfast bar and wood cabinets and tile countertops will please the chef in the family. Fabulous family room with vaulted ceiling and skylights and a wood burning fireplace is right off the kitchen. FRENCH DOORS from the family room lead to a darling PATIO and super sized FENCED back yard with a shed/workshop. Gated on the side of back yard to provide room to park your BOAT or RV. Three traditional bedrooms are all very roomy and the 4th is set up as an office but can be used as a bedroom. Both bathrooms have roomy bathtubs and are updated. Only 10 min to the BEACH and close to wonderful restaurants and shopping in a NO DEED restrictions or hoa neighborhood. Plenty of room to add a pool or extra garage. HOME SWEET HOME!
- MLS® #A4436938
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,040
- Year Built1962
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market149
- Address2716 26th Avenue Dr W
- SubdivisionTown & Country Estates Un 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Parquet
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert H. Prine Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Keller Williams On The Water
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 11:30pm EDT.