Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4617 Claremont Park Dr, Bradenton
ACCEPTING BACK-UP CONTRACTS. Beautiful home with water views located in the desirable Central Park subdivision of Lakewood Ranch. The open feel concept of Neal's Windsong floor plan is complemented by serene water views from the extended lanai. Gorgeous wood floors in the main living areas will add elegance to the get-togethers you can host from the gourmet kitchen. Stainless steel appliances, double oven range, granite counters, breakfast bar with an eat-in dinette area that has views of the birds around the pond. The Great Room has an electric fireplace with a custom built fireplace mantel that folds down to hide your remotes and such. The office/den has a gorgeous 14 ft long custom built-in cabinet. Hunter Douglas window treatments are in most rooms. Adjustable custom shelving in the walk-in closets; a TOTO washlet in the master bathroom; a Kinetico whole house water treatment system; a gas line was added to the lanai for your grilling needs and an upgraded alarm system with glass break sensors will top off the custom features list of this home. Claremont Park has their own swimming pool/spa; fitness facility and is maintenance free. The Central Park community amenities also include 2 dog parks, tennis courts, a ball field, and a 10 acre park to roam. This home with all of these custom features is priced to sell and is ready for you to move right in today.
- MLS® #A4437040
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,389
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market52
- Address4617 Claremont Park Dr
- SubdivisionCentral Park Subphase E-1c
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 8:00pm EDT.