Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
603 Longboat Club Rd #201n, Longboat Key
Panoramic, direct views of the Gulf of Mexico’s azure waves and pristine shores welcome you to this three-bedroom beach home at Longboat Key Towers. Located in a prime, corner spot, this residence is reminiscent of a single-family home, offering more than 2,400 SF of interior, west and east-facing terraces and covered parking. The open concept is waiting for you to renovate or enjoy as it currently is, with its generous living room that is steps away from the dining room and effortlessly flows to the kitchen. Three bedroom suites are arranged in a split plan to optimize privacy. The master is to the north, offering private access to the bay terrace. Walls of built-ins in the second bedroom create a wonderful office space and the third suite is on the south side of the residence. The entire community of Longboat Key Towers has been recently updated, including newer hurricane-grade windows, new elevators, resurfaced heated swimming pool, spa, fitness center, new lobby and roof. This protected community is perfectly positioned behind the exclusive gates of Longboat Key Club, steps from fabulous amenities where members enjoy first-rate dining, spa services, fully-equipped tennis center, championship golf and more. Offering residents a wonderful beach-to-bay lifestyle, this neighborhood’s central location puts you within biking distance to Publix shopping plaza, Avenue of the Flowers; plus St. Armands Circle and downtown Sarasota are only minutes away.
- MLS® #A4437044
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,420
- Year Built1970
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Elevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Zone, Near Marina, Golf Course Frontage, Sidewalk, Golf Course View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBeach-pub, Gulf/Ocean
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Days on Market114
- Address603 Longboat Club Rd #201n
- AreaLongboat Key
- SubdivisionLongboat Key Towers
- CityLongboat Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34228
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories12
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, End Unit
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 2:15pm EDT.