Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7436 47th Avenue Cir E, Bradenton
Stoneledge is a quaint private community of only 51 single family homes with dog parks, NO CDD’s and LOW HOA FEES. The almost new home, “Lantana D”, floor plan has 2,045 square feet of living space with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, Den with double French doors, and open concept great room has combination living room/kitchen/dining with center work island with breakfast bar adjoining the family room. Stainless Steel Appliances, granite countertops, 42" staggered height cabinets all create exciting visual impact and functionality. An enticing outdoor living area with Covered Lanai and view of open green space. Lots of upgrades include tray ceilings, tiled living areas, decorator lighting and fixture ensembles. This home is Certified FPL Energy Efficient with upgraded 15 SEER HVAC, radiant barrier roof sheathing, double-paned thermal windows and more. It is also a great location less than 2 miles from I-75, just one exit to new UTC mall, one exit to Ellenton Outlet Mall, and a few miles to shops, restaurants and movie theatre of Lakewood Ranch and grade “A” Schools.
- MLS® #A4437124
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,045
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market9
- Address7436 47th Avenue Cir E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories1
- StoriesSplit Level, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty
Listing information courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 2:29am EDT.