Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6941 Chester Trl, Bradenton
If your Florida dream includes outdoor living, - then this is the one for you! Pinnacle floor plan with lots of storage, lots of space and ideal lot for enjoying your morning coffee, or afternoon cocktail on a magnificent lanai that includes a wonderful summer kitchen, beautiful pool, and overlooking a pond that shows off the beautiful sunrises. This 3 bedroom 3 bath plus den/office space and 3 car garage,( with insulated door, storage above, and a pull down staircase and reinforced floor for storage as well) is move in ready with many upgrades and conveniences already there. Plantation shutters are on the windows, fans are already in place, a built in unit in the great room with lots of storage, ( tv's on the lanai and great room to remain) - Crown molding, chair rail detailing, and glass front door are just some of the thought and detail that went into in building this home. Del Webb Lakewood Ranch is a premier 55+ community with a lifestyle beyond compare. With Del Webb communities across the country, no matter where you visit, the camaraderie is present. Everything you need and want is only minutes away. "Close to everything and Away from it all!" The minute you walk through the front door, you will say "Welcome home".
- MLS® #A4437219
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,508
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Pool, Security, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Bright Realty
- Address6941 Chester Trl
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionDel Webb Ph Ia
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market211
- ZoningA PDR
Listing information courtesy of Bright Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 8:00pm EDT.