Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4504 Coral Blvd, Bradenton
Boater's Delight in the boating community of Coral Shores. Large corner lot on a salt water canal with quick access to the Bay. Home has 3 bedrooms, 2 bath and 2 car garage with screened in lanai. Nicely maintained and has had some updating over the years. Large open living room/dining room area over looking the water with large adjoining family room with wonderful water views. This over sized lot gives you plenty of room for a pool. Expansive concrete patio by the water is great for sitting, sunbathing and entertainment. Use the home as your winter escape with your boat, minutes to the beaches or enjoy the benefits of boating year round. Short boat ride from your dock to the Intracoastal Waterway, the Gulf of Mexico and the beautiful sandy beaches of Anna Maria and great fishing as well.
- MLS® #A4437232
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,964
- Year Built1967
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesOther, Deed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- RoofConcrete, Tile
- Days on Market80
- Address4504 Coral Blvd
- SubdivisionCoral Shores Unit 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Terrazzo, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dryer, Range, Range Hood, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 11:30pm EDT.